Custom Draperies • Roman Shades • Valances • Cornices
Natural Woven Wood & Grass Shades • Plantation Shutters • Woven Roller Shades Custom Bedding • Custom Headboards • Custom Pillows
• Custom Window Seats • Custom Chair Cushions • Reupholstery
Karen Lander and her team will collaborate with you to achieve outstanding window treatments and related fabric accessories for your design clients. She is the perfect partner for a design team as she focuses solely on executing window coverings products and fabric accessories. Her expertise in the complex field of window coverings leads you to the best solutions for your projects and saves you precious work hours and costly mistakes. She attends annual trade shows and stays up-to-date with the latest product innovations and suppliers in the industry.
Drapery Design’s workroom services offer high quality fabrication techniques focused on meeting the expectations of high-end clients. They are known for their upgraded standards, like their use of couture detailing such as microcord and banding to define and finish an exceptional product. Impeccable pattern matching and pattern placement for patterned fabrics and trims in a trademark of their workmanship.
Drapery Design has an extensive library of over 30 rod hardware collections with samples for you to borrow. Additionally, they have natural woven shade samples for Roman shades or roller shades for you to borrow. They have shutter samples as well.
Karen is very detail-oriented and has organized systems in place to efficiently implement your projects in a timely manner. Not only do you receive white glove service and a quality product from Drapery Design, you also experience a comprehensive project management process including:
- A design rendering supplied with every order to ensure the design is properly scaled and proportioned to the space and expectations are being met.
- A detailed proposal created with the renderings, component selection images, pricing and yardage requirements.
- Expert measurement service for every window and creation of templates as needed.
- Professional expert installation and steaming of your window coverings and related accessories.
- Access to our online project management system where you can check progress on your projects at any time.
- A Designer Guide available only to our designers that helps you build your knowledge and expertise in the landscape of custom window coverings.
- Guaranteed products and commitment to do everything possible to ensure your satisfaction.