At Drapery Design we love the look of natural fibers, so of course we love natural woven shades! And so do our customers, who have found that natural woven wood or grass shades are stylish while they solve their windows light control and privacy issues!
1) The Look: Natural woven shades are beautiful in many settings from casual to formal and contemporary to traditional interiors. They have become the most popular type of shades due to their aesthetic appeal as they warm up a room and add texture and the beauty of natural materials.
2) The Fabrics: Woven woods come in a huge array of fabric choices, from the traditional bamboo look to contemporary white and grey woods. They are also available in stunning grasscloth, rope, jute, and other natural fibers.
3) The Colors: The shades are available from white to black and everything in between.
4) The Added Trims: Decorative banding adds some visual contrast and interest.
5) The Endless Design Options: Natural shades add horizontal stripes. Shown in a hobbled style and a woven stripe style for added texture and impact.
6) The Specialty Shapes: Custom shapes are available for specialty windows such as arches and bays. They can be made in very wide or narrow widths to fit any window.
7) The Operating System Options: Most popular is the cordless system which is operated with a pull ring. Cordless looks great because there are no pull cords showing and it is a great safety feature! The motorized lift system is increasingly popular and more affordable. A great option for those high windows. And look at all the cool colors to choose from for your remote control!
8) The Configuration Options: The top down/bottom up lift system option gives you privacy in a bath room while letting in light above. Also available in a vertical orientation for sliding doors.
9) The Lining Options: So many lining options! From the left – unlined-privacy attached lining-blackout attached lining-privacy lining that operates separately. Blackout lining that operates separately. Let the light filter in during the day and lower the blackout shade for night time privacy and morning sleep time. Best of both worlds!
10) The showroom to see, touch and try out all these beautiful shades: Drapery Design offers the largest selection in the area including six different manufacturers offering infinite combinations of options. Come see all the options, then we can take sampling to your home for selecting just the right match and to measure!